Thursday, January 14, 2010

Special Moments



Here is what my first doctor's visit looked like (January 12)! They gave me all of these goodies-it was like Christmas. It was a great first check up, and I'm excited we get an ultrasound next week. Stay tuned, we'll have our first look at baby Bowman (let hope the little kidney bean takes after me).



Last night (January 13), I got all these fabulous books from my brother and sister-in-law (let's face it, Lauren should probably get all the credit!). I started reading A Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy last night and it is hands down one of the funniest books I have ever read. I laughed so hard I cried.

This will be my gift to all future pregnant friends....it tells you all the stuff your doctor won't, can't, or is too scared to since we pregnant ladies are a raging ball of horomes!

Thanks Brent and Lauren-I can't wait for ya'll to be Aunt Lauren and Uncle Brent.




And lastly, I had to put this up. This is my very first congratulations card (it came January 13). It came from my favorite and dearest Aunt Darlene. Of course, I cried. All the love and thoughtfulness just overwhelms me.

No comments:

Post a Comment