Thursday, April 1, 2010

Updates

Jeff and I attended our first "Labor of Love" birthing class on Tuesday night. We are going to Summit Hospital (where I plan on delivering) for the next 4 weeks in a row. Our instructor, Mrs. Tanya, is wonderful. Below is a picture of us before we left...can't you just see the excitement in Jeff's face!?!?

And, here is a look at all the materials we will go through in the class....more reading!!!

Lastly, here is a shot of me and the dogs (Hopie and Cookie) going on a walk. We hit the farm about 3-4 days a week for some exercise. The weather is so beautiful here now that I wish I could get out everyday.
I'm still feeling great, and I'm thankful for that everyday. I have been a very lucky girl through this pregnancy, and I'm trying to make sure I don't take a single second of it for granted.

We are officially on the count down to know what baby Bowman is! Next Wednesday, April 7th we find out. We can't wait to share the big news and see who was right about the gender. For the record, I think it's a boy-Jeff thinks it's a girl. Stay tuned....

XOXO!

1 comment: