Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sweet Moments

What a treat! On Monday night, my aunt Dar and cousin Megan came to see us at the hospital and showered us with more amazing gifts! I wasn't thinking, so I didn't get a picture of them with Ty, but there will be many opportunities for that soon! I can always count on my favorite aunt to do something that will make my day. I'm really glad they made it to the hospital.

Here's a pic of Ty when we were leaving the hospital yesterday. My dear friend Rachel happened to be working at Summit and came up just in time to pack Ty up to go home. Thank goodness she was there to help. I feel like we need a PhD for everything concerning newborn care! Again, I wasn't thinking and don't have a pic with Rachel....thank goodness she got one and posted it on Facebook.
We are just trying to get adjusted to being home. I think we will be ready for visitors starting next week, so just call us. We can't wait for Ty to meet everyone. Lots and lots of love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment