Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fabulousness!!!!

I am so excited I can't hardly stand myself! I got a little surprise from Nona and Poppy (my parents, Charlene and Mike)-it's the most fabulous diaper bag ever! Mom and I went shopping and I saw this diaper bag and I just fell in love with it. I think Jeff will be ok with carrying it too, but lets face it, it's so fabulous that I may not trust him to use it!

I looked at mom in Coach and said, "wow, this kid already has nicer things than me!" And, I'm guessing this is only the start!


I'm luckier and happier and more excited than I knew could be possible. I can't wait to meet this kiddo.
XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! It is so you and perfect!! Way to go Char~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the diaper bag!!! I can totally relate-everyone who knows me knows my diaper bag is my prized possession (besides Addison, of course!!) And trusting Jeff with it......I don't know abou that one!
    XOXOX,
    Auntie E

    ReplyDelete