Sunday, May 9, 2010

Best 1st Mother's Day

Today is my first Mother's Day, and everyone has made it so special. Here's a little recap of the day. Me and my baby's daddy before brunch with my family.

My sweet husband surprised me with these gorgeous flowers for my first Mother's Day. It was the perfect way to start the day.

Here's a picture of the girls after brunch (me, mom, and Lauren). We all ate way too much, and we couldn't get the boys to take any pictures.

Isn't it amazing how your mom always knows exactly what you need?!?! My mom got me a sweet card and some pajamas. I just hope I can wait until the hospital to wear them. They're perfect!!!

And lastly, my sweet sister-in-law (well, and brother too) got baby Bowman all these precious little outfits. They are adorable and perfect! Lauren knows how much I love soft and sweet baby things and these items were just too much. I can't wait to dress our baby boy in them-I LOVE these outfits!
You might notice the "T" pacy clip. We announced today that baby Bowman's name will be Ty Jacob Bowman. Lauren remembered that Jeff and I had always loved the name Ty and got it just in case that ended up being his name. Sister-in-law is good!
I'm enjoying every second of my first Mother's Day-spending it with family was the best way to spend it. I can't wait to celebrate it next year with Ty!

2 comments:

  1. So excited about Ty! Love the new pics and I am so glad I was able to spend your first Mother's Day with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. Love your blog! (Your mom sent me the link.)

    ReplyDelete