Friday, May 21, 2010

26 Week Update

We are cruising right along! I can't believe we are already at the 6.5 month mile marker...this pregnancy is flying by! Ty is about 2 pounds at this point and is about 13-14 inches in length. We can't wait for August 29th to get here!!!


Ty's stroller came last week. I am so excited about it. I knew as soon as I started reading the information about pram style strollers we had to have one. We decided to go with this German engineered stroller by I'Coo because it also converts to a forward or rear facing seat option when he gets bigger (among many other reasons).
My next doctor's visit is June 1st. I do the gestational diabetes test that visit-yuck! So, please keep your fingers crossed that everything continues to go smoothly. We love you guys and we can't wait to introduce Ty to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment