Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Welcome to the 3rd Trimester

It's amazing that we are in the home run stretch now! I'm 7 months and officially in my third trimester. Ty will be here very soon, and we can't wait!

Here is the first 3rd trimester photo. This was taken right before my baby shower on Sunday. I am still feeling blissfully wonderful, and I have truly loved every second of this pregnancy.

There are so many wonderful things coming to the blog. Up next will be a full recap of the baby shower....which was perfect! It is one of the best days of my life, and I wish that day would never have ended. Get ready for a long post with lots of gushing!!!

Also, pictures of the nursery are coming. We almost have it finished. It is super sweet and I can't wait to share it.

Stay tuned, so many fun things are happening! XOXO!

1 comment: